Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Country of Origin: Italy
Application: Aromatically, Topically | Sensitive
Plant Part: Bergamot rind (peel)
Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
Aromatic Description: Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Main Chemical Components: Limonene, linalyl acetate
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 100% Pure Bergamot essential oil. Bergamot essential oil is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin, helping with oily skin conditions and promoting a smooth, clear complexion while having a calming effect.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with Carrier Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite skin care product for added cleansing properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Blends well with: Clary Sage, Frankincense, Mandarin, Jasmine, Black Pepper, Cypress, Geranium, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Orange, Rosemary, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang Oil. It is particularly complementary with other citrus oils.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.