Black Spruce Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Picea mariana
Country of Origin: Canada
Application: Aromatically & Topically
Plant Part: Branch/Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Balsamic, green, fruity, woody
Main Chemical Components: Bornyl acetate, a-pinene, camphene, δ-3-carene
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Black Spruce is a powerful wood essential oil. Distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree, Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component that promotes relaxation and calmness. Start your day off with the cooling and soothing benefits of Black Spruce, both topically and aromatically. The refreshing aroma of Black Spruce essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- After strenuous activity, massage (diluted w/Fractionated Coconut Oil) into the skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances, diffuse Black Spruce to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing aroma and to promote feelings of easy breathing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, & Rosemary essential oil.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.