Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea.
Country of Origin: USA
Application: Aromatically & Topically | Neat
Size: .50 fl oz/15ml
Plant Part: Flower
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Woody, herbal, coniferous
Main Chemical Components: Linalyl acetate
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Clary Sage essential oil. Clary Sage essential oil is known for its ability to ease monthly menstrual cycles and help balance hormones.
- For menstrual discomfort, rub three to five drops on the abdomen.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply to feet or pulse points to help balance hormones.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with Carrier Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ***