Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
Country of Origin: Spain
Application: Aromatically & Topically | Neat
Plant Part: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Main Chemical Components: Alpha-pinene, carene, limonene
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Cypress essential oil. Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing as well as refreshing.
- Diffuse, inhale, or gargle at the first signs of throat discomfort.
- Rub on the chest with Carrier Oil to support healthy breathing.
- Apply to tight, sore muscles or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with Carrier Oil and rub on problem areas to help give skin a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help reduce oily skin conditions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ***