Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Application: Aromatically & Topically
Plant Part: Flower
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Sweet, rich, spicy
Main Chemical Components: Germacrene, caryophyllene
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Pure Ylang Ylang essential oil. The smell of this Ylang Ylang Oil is simply amazing. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook. Due to Ylang Ylang’s powerful scent, only a small amount is needed for application and diffusion.
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet and floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to Carrier Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, & Vetiver essential oils.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.