Earth’s Serenity™ - Restful Blend
Blend Name: Earth’s Serenity™
Blend Type: Restful Blend
Application: Aromatically & Topically
Aromatic Description: Floral, Herbal, light
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Earth’s Serenity™ Restful Blend combines a known group of powerful, PTG essential oils to help calm and relax one when stressful feelings arise. With so many high-stress moments and situations all around, it is not uncommon to feel overwhelmed and tense. Earth’s Serenity Restful Blend can be used aromatically and topically to promote relaxation, encourage calm emotions, and lessen feelings of tension. Earth’s Serenity is an ideal essential oil to have around both day and night as it can aid in reducing everyday stresses and promote a relaxing night’s sleep. This blend contains essential oils such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Sandalwood, and Roman Chamomile, which give it its soothing scent, while warm aroma. When used in a diffuser, this blend will help calm and renew with its sweet floral fragrance.
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day for a soothing aroma.
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply two to three to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of peace.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
In this post, we will explore the concept of synergy, and how it is applied in the manufacturing of bottled synergy blends. We will cover examples of synergy blends and how they are theorized to work. Finally, we will share some tips and guidelines to understand what makes a superior blend and how they can be used in a way that maximizes their benefits.