Botanical Name: Abies alba
Country of Origin: Austria
Application: Aromatically & Topically
Plant Part: Needle
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Clean, crisp, woody, powdery
Main Chemical Components: Limonene, beta pinene
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Pure White Fir essential oil. Derived from the soft needles of the tree, White Fir essential oil is most noted for soothing sore muscles and joints and supporting clear breathing. Aromatically, White Fir evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment. It can be stimulating to the mind while helping the body to relax.
- Apply to cold, achy muscles and joints during winter time.
- Diffuse or apply to chest to promote clear breathing.
- Add 1–2 drops to a hot bath to relax and breathe in White Fir’s cleansing aroma.
- Diffuse to reduce mental fatigue at work.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Carrier Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.